Monday, January 12, 2015

Top Selections Winter Challenge #83

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!


Today we would like to announce our

newest Top Selections for our

Winter Challenge...

Absolutely stunning creations by all!
The design teams votes are as follows...

BEGINNER


Intermediate




Expert





Thanks so much ladies your works are simply stunning!
You guys ROCKED IT!!!
Please take your appropriate blinkie badges and show it proudly on your blog!

The lucky random Winner is...


You must claim your prize within 5 days and email me at
FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com with the challenge # and sponsor name

3 comments:

  1. How nice, that I am one of the winners. Other ladies congratulations. I have already placed the badge on my blog.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this prize I´m so proud. Congrats the other winner. I can wait to place the badge on my blog!! Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for choosing my creation in the top picks for the expert entries. Congratulations to everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete