Thursday, December 6, 2012

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #5 Top 5

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Followers...

Thanks to all who joined in our

Monochrome Challenge...

as alwasy a tough decision, and here our the DT's top 5








 
 

 
 


 

Congrats to all our top 5 ladies!!!
Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to receive your
Marvelous Magnolia
Top 5 Blinkie.

Our randomly selected winner

of
 
the Magnolia-Licious Prize is

 
and
 
 the Creative Treasures Prize winner is
 
32. Sarah S-W 
 
 

Please contact Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. OOOh I'm happy and proud, thanks a lot for chosing my card in the top 5!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see that I am the lucky winner of the Creative Treasures prize. Congratulations to the top 5 cards they are gorgeous and great DT work as always.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also very excited to seet hat i won the magnolia-licious prize...my first prize !!
    Congratulations to the top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me in the top 5, great!!! I allready have the top 5 badge on my blog!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete